BO105 dual needed. I provide the Helo and fuel.

DS_HMMR

Gentlemen,

I need a "1000 Hr+" Bo105 Pilot to do a minimum of 20 hours of dual instruction in SoCal. I'll provide the Helicopter, fuel, etc.

If interested, and available to do this training between 16 april and 24 april 2012, get in touch with me ASAP.

Thanks,

Hammer

Maybe send an email to Chuck? He's the only BO 105 guy around. Not sure if he's a CFI or not, but you couldnt be learning from a better pilot on the 105. He's based at CMA. You can reach him thru his linked in site.

Edited by Goldy
  • Like 1

Chuck is your best bet. However, if that doesn't work out then call CALSTAR. You can let me know and I will get you in touch with a pilot from CALSTAR who can hopefuly find you a BO instructor who can help.

JD

• Like 1

JD, I ended up getting ahold of a live person at CalStar today, so I should be in good shape now. Thanks for the help though, very very appreciated.

Goldy, I followed-up with Chuck Aaron today, ……"Blown Away" would be the best descriptor. The guy knows his bird, and knows the environment (insert a big "No Sh_t dude" here). :D

Thanks for the Intel, I'll keep you posted on the final result!

Needless to say: it was a good day.

http://126epfq.jpg

WOW, It don't get better than that! I agree on the "no sh_t" statement, doubt you will find anybody the knows and can operate the ship any better.

I doubt you will find anybody who knows and can operate the ship any better.

In the US, maybe. Internationally no.

Go on YouTube and look for charly Zimmerman or rainer wilke. They perform such flying since the 70s or 80s in the Bo 105.

In the US, maybe. Internationally no.

Go on YouTube and look for charly Zimmerman or rainer wilke. They perform such flying since the 70s or 80s in the Bo 105.

This Charley Zimmerman?

http://www.military.com/video/military-aircraft-operations/crash-landings/charlie-zimmermans-fatal-crash/663171869001/

He won't be easy to get a hold of.

JD, I ended up getting ahold of a live person at CalStar today, so I should be in good shape now. Thanks for the help though, very very appreciated.

Goldy, I followed-up with Chuck Aaron today, ……"Blown Away" would be the best descriptor. The guy knows his bird, and knows the environment (insert a big "No Sh_t dude" here). :D

Thanks for the Intel, I'll keep you posted on the final result!

Needless to say: it was a good day.

http://126epfq.jpg

Hammer- I used to fly an R44 just a few hundred feet from Chuck's hangar. Great guy, he would stop by just to chat with whoever was flying that day. Good luck on the training, glad you hooked up with him. Goldy
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful ship, obviously a former Calstar.....I take it that things didnt work out with Chuck. Sorry, but I dont know anyone else who flies the 105.

• Like 1