Ag Spraying Tests

I am studying to take my agriculture herbicide, insecticide, and right of ways tests for spraying. Got a couple questions for those of you who have taken the tests. What can i excpect to see on the tests? Specific questons or topics covered frequently? I know there are exam outlines but its nothing like hearing it from someone who has done it. Tests will be taken in the northwest region,(WA,OR, CA, ID, MT) thank you!

I am studying to take my agriculture herbicide, insecticide, and right of ways tests for spraying. Got a couple questions for those of you who have taken the tests. What can i excpect to see on the tests? Specific questons or topics covered frequently? I know there are exam outlines but its nothing like hearing it from someone who has done it. Tests will be taken in the northwest region,(WA,OR, CA, ID, MT) thank you!

Although I haven't taken pesticide test in that region, The ones I have taken have covered, regulations, safety, labels, computing mix amounts and amounts required to cover specific areas. Plus that will test on regionally common pests and 'weeds', common crops and what you could expect to see for bugs and fungus. So I would expect to see pretty much the same from most state tests. Each state will divide the tests up differently. One state may require only core and aerial. Another will require core, aerial, herbicide and pesticide. And a third will require core, aerial and row crop. Your best bet would be to look into each state's pesticide control program website. That might give you a better answer. If you study the materials issued by the state you shouldn't a problem.