Heli-Success 2012

I am going to go to this. I do wish it was somewhere besides Las Vegas, but the event sounds awesome.

Anyone from Colorado going?

I will be there, staying at the Riviera. Getting in on Friday, leaving Tuesday morning.

• Like 1

Oh I'm sure it is, but if it isn't cheap in my friends eyes, my expenses will go up dramatically. I'd like to be able to plan for it if the need arises.

How much was it last year?

I beleive it was $100 with the group rate.

• 1 month later...

Wow, you folks are up late, or early! :-)

Sorry i missed this Gary, i was asleep at the wheel. We will be there for sure, looks like five or six this year. The price was $150 last year i believe, i can't wait to see the friends i have made at this event, and we get so much out of it.

Hope you call can come.

dp

E-mailed with Jason Dykstra yesterday and confirmed we will be putting on a FAASTeam program for "Wings" credit on Saturday again. I am hoping Randy Rowles will be presenting also?

Probably the one drink social hour afterwards to meet and rub elbows. Last year some of the employers were present and noting those in attendance.

I look forward to meeting everyone.

Mike