Pre-flight school medical need advice asap

Hey guys I need help or at least some piece of mind going through this process. I am a current 09W in the last few days of basic and almost headed to Rucker for WOCS. The problem I have is that while in basic I was issued the wrong shoes and ran on them for several weeks until I had a leg problem called IT Band syndrome which is essentially the same as shin splints but involves a different muscle group(area above knee). Now this problem causes muscle pain after running for an hour. The real problem is that I had to report this to the medical clinic on base here and while the problem was completely resolved with the right shoes my medical records don't have a follow up or anything to say "okay, this guy is better". My question is: will this disqualify me at my second flight medical? Its gone and it was a running related injury, BUT I feel like a flight medic in the wrong mood might dq me for this. Specifcally, the regs for 1a say that for legs anything that is: dimensions, loss of strength or endurance or limits in motility that would comprimise flight safety. Do you guys think this will get me kicked out or have you seen anyone get booted at the second flight medical for an issue like this? ANY help is greatly appreciated as ill only have my phone till rucker takes it at wocs this Saturday.

Hmm. Well, when I went through, I did not get a flight physical until AFTER I was at Bco (after WOCS). You will have to take a PT test to start WOCS. Can you run? You will be running your butt off (at least we did). Good luck. I dont see this affecting your physical status, but I just fly 58s.

Good luck at WOCS. It got harder this year from what I have been told.

Thanks for all the responses. About the initial pt test: when we first arrived we were met at the cdo desk by a guy who claimed the initial pt test is going to be insanely stringently graded by the TAC personel and that many people who have passed the test their whole careers don't pass this one. I expect it to be stringent but would you say this is exaggerated? I've passed 5 or so pt tests in basic/applications at this point with no problems, but they have me doubting my push up form already.

Part of me wants to laugh at all the paranoia that Rucker has generated so far.

When I was at WOCS the senior class graded us, not the Tac officers. I should hope you can pass out of BCT, but I know of guys that didnt.

As for paranoia, you have no idea. Its only going to get worse. haha