Boatpix

Hey, you guys maintain my Chicago helicopter. I didn't know about the newslette until my Detroit area pilot texted me and sure enough I return from Cape Cod and find it in my mail! We keep the helicopter at Torrance as it is the centroid of boats in the Los Angeles area and our pilot lives nearby. I figured if we keep the helicopter at the Torrance airport we might as well put it in view of the classroom for the excellent Pilot Safety Course! It's memorial day weekend and all of our helicopters will be taking pictures of boats on weekends between now and Labor Day. We are super busy now and if you are CFI and not working contact me at 561-346-2816 as we have helicopters in the 20 largest boating markets in the US.

P.S. This is pretty cool. A tugboat operator called and wanted us to take pictures near Cape Canaveral of a towjob of one space shuttle! We took pictures at Cape Canaveral and we also just took pictures of it off of Ft. Lauderdale as we were taking pix of 15 boats heading to the Bahamas. Apparently it's heading to Houston! Sure enough, a guy that has a boat and works at the Space Center in Houston sent me an email last night about something we should photograph there. Small world.

• Like 1