New CFII from Bristow Academy, need to build more hours.

Hello Forum,

I am rather new to all of this internet job searching, I am used to the older days of finding work by going into a place and asking for an application. So hopefully this finds you all and you can help give me some pointers or direct me towards a CFII job or building hours to get that CFII job.

I am a recent graduate from Bristow Academy here in New Iberia, LA. I have a total of 172.2 hours in helicopters and 37.1 of that is in R22. I know that in order to instruct in the R22 I need 200TT and 50 hours in the R22. So that is the next goal is to get me to that amount of hours. I am basically willing to do whatever it takes to get to that goal. Pay for flights, tag along on ferry flights. If there is anyone out there that knows the quickest and reasonable price for building hours please let me know, whether on here or my email lmtcharvey@yahoo.com. I am not shooting boatpix down but I do not need any information about them, already been contacted and did my research, I am okay with finding a different route. Your responses are much appreciated!!

Thank You.

I hate to tell you this, but I think Boatpix is going to be the cheapest way to build R22 time? If you want to try for some R44 time, Heliquest used to advertise time building at 225/hr, I think they're in Idaho?

I would say do a search for all the schools in the country that use the 300, get in your car and start hand delivering those resumes!

• 1 month later...

The BOATPIX timebuilding program can be viewed at www.R22.us It's $150/hour plus you pay the avgas of about $50/hour for a total of about $200/hour. Or you can call me as I'm the owner of BOATPIX.com and HelicotperAcademy.com on my cell at 561-346-2816. Do 100 hours and have or get a cfi and we'll give you a job, too. We offer this in the 20 largest boating markets and we are thus nationwide.

We also have R44 time at $300/hour all day and everyday now in Atlanta area. Be careful with these "used to advertise time building at....." as those one location companies didn't have a clue as to how to put together a sustainable program. We are an advertiser here for over ten years and because the HelicopterAcademy sells the photos to my other company which is BOATPIX we have a sustainable and fun program that makes financial sense for all involved.

The BOATPIX timebuilding program can be viewed at www.R22.us It's $150/hour plus you pay the avgas of about $50/hour for a total of about $200/hour. Or you can call me as I'm the owner of BOATPIX.com and HelicotperAcademy.com on my cell at 561-346-2816. Do 100 hours and have or get a cfi and we'll give you a job, too. We offer this in the 20 largest boating markets and we are thus nationwide.

We also have R44 time at $300/hour all day and everyday now in Atlanta area. Be careful with these "used to advertise time building at....." as those one location companies didn't have a clue as to how to put together a sustainable program. We are an advertiser here for over ten years and because the HelicopterAcademy sells the photos to my other company which is BOATPIX we have a sustainable and fun program that makes financial sense for all involved.

To bad everyone is afraid of your program due to your bad reputation within the boating and helicopter industries.