• 300-500
    • 500+
    • n/a
  4. 4. Pilots with more than 10,000hrs

• <50
    • 50-500
    • 500+
    • n/a

It doesn't work either, since I need to make a selection in each category.

I didn't realize that. I think I fixed it?

Sorry Gomer, I just figured that by 10,000hrs it would be more interesting to see if anyone had made it that far with little to no night?

Confirmed, not fixed…..

7800 hours total RW, 1600 at O’dark (night)……..

Looks like a pilot with more than 3000hrs, 500+

"Nope, it isn't fixed.

I have about 3000 hrs, 150 or so night unaided...FWIW."

Looks like a pilot with 1000-3000hrs, 100-300. Although I don't know what FWIW is?

What still isn't fixed?

It told me each poll needed to be completed. While I don’t mind answering the question, breaking out the ole- logbooks to see where and when my night time occurred is a little much…..

I don't know any other way to set up a poll like this? I figured each pilot would just vote in the catagory of TT in which they fit, the fact that this system is requiring you to answer each question is anoying (which is why I added n/a to each) but oh' well?

I was just looking for total night, not exactly when you got it, although I suppose you could be a 20,000hr pilot who aquired 1500hrs of night by the time you reached 5000hrs TT, but haven't flown at night since?

It still requires a vote in each category. I can't remember that far back. I haven't maintained a logbook for years, and I don't have access to company records at the moment, but I have something over 13,000 hours total and something over 1000 hours of night.

I wasn't asking how many night hours pilots have at each stage. Each catagory just reflects what hour range you are currently in (hence the n/a choice). Your not the first to be confused by this, and I wish I had thought of a different way to catagorize,...but oh' well, maybe next time?

It still requires a vote in each category. I can't remember that far back. I haven't maintained a logbook for years, and I don't have access to company records at the moment, but I have something over 13,000 hours total and something over 1000 hours of night.

That is one hell of an accomplishment to be proud of Sir. I hope I'm able to say that one day. How old were you when you first started flying choppers?

5,500 total hours PIC, 2,100 hours night and 500 NVG. Another 12,000 or so as TFO with about 5,000 of that at night and another 500 NVG. I like flying in the dark......