01CelicaGTS's WOFT Progress

Clearly hes trying to fluster you and get you out of the routine answer stuff... Ive done several boards at my civilian employer. Its something we do too. Apparently he was also testing you slightly too on something he kinda knew about to make sure you are who you say you are. Smartest greatest interviewer ive heard of so far...

So, I just called my recruiter to schedule an APFT before the USAREC board cutoff next Friday, and he told me that my packet is submitted and we can't make any changes to it. I thought that was incorrect, so I asked him if he could make sure and he said he was certain.

So.....I called battalion and asked them! The guy said it shouldn't be a problem at all, and we should be able to submit a new APFT as long as the board hasn't met yet. He told me to call back on Monday though, since he wasn't the one who was in charge of that. We'll see.

Got a new APFT scheduled for Wednesday. The person all Battalion said that as long as I get my recruiter to submit my score before noon on Thursday (since that's when she leaves) she'll do the best she can to get it in my packet. I'm hoping for greater than a 270.

Thanks Yamer! I think that after working on my packet with me since June, my recruiter is just done with it, lol. I felt bad going above him and calling battalion, but in the end it's my packet and my score. I actually called the other recruiter I was working with to schedule the APFT so I didn't have to tell my recruiter that I called battalion, and he was wrong.

Crank it out! If you need med attention after so be it, as long as you kill it.

Haha, that's my plan. It's my last test before the BIG board, so I'm going all out. If I don't puke or pass out, and have a limp the next day then I did it wrong. Lol

• Like 2

Took my APFT again today, and.......281!!!

I maxed out pushups and situps (75 pu 80 su) and increased my run by a little over 30 seconds. I ran 14:37.

Now it's time to do the 'ol hurry up and wait.

Very nice work!