Yamer's WOFT progress!!!

Well, im outta here. Ill be back in august! Hopefully i can get some free time from april to august to check in and say hi during that school but from now till april its no outside world...

• Like 1

Well, im outta here. Ill be back in august! Hopefully i can get some free time from april to august to check in and say hi during that school but from now till april its no outside world...

Have fun, Yamer!!! Where you headed to for BCT? Then is it straight to AIT afterwards for you?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

um lets see.... i got 4 weeks left here at 15r school... yeah thats right, apache's lead the way, then its packet submission through my guard company. the co has already said he wants my packet on his desk when i get back and that is exactly what hell get... oh! and im gonna be honor grad from here just like i was honor grad from basic too...

how about you

• Like 1

Nice man! Sounds like you're doing well killer. So you're just going to drop your package once you're out of school?

I Haven't really made too much progress, I'm still stuck between active and guard. I'm taking classes right now just to have credits on my package.So you're going to be an apache driver huh? That's a crazy long school, I wish you the best. We actually just had a longbow on our transient line, pretty cool bird.

-Corey