Vertical Challenge Helicopter Air Show

http://www.hiller.or...challenge.shtml

It's back and I know late notice on here, On June 16th at San Carlos Airport in San Carlos, CA is the Vertical Challenge Helicopter Air Show. Those that have been there know already how much fun it is. Those who haven't, it's a airshow dedicated to helicopters complete with air demonstrations. Visit the link for more information.

Hope to see you there!

Edited by JDHelicopterPilot

http://www.hiller.or...challenge.shtml

It's back and I know late notice on here, On June 16th at San Carlos Airport in San Carlos, CA is the Vertical Challenge Helicopter Air Show. Those that have been there know already how much fun it is. Those who haven't, it's a airshow dedicated to helicopters complete with air demonstrations. Visit the link for more information.

Hope to see you there!

Thanks JD, I thought after last years debacle this show was gone for good! Don't think I can make it this year but its a fun show..

The "new" Airport manager cancelled the show about ONE WEEK before the event! Sucks for some of us that buy tickets to San Jose to attend.

Probably because most airport managers are morons...

Tim can't say it because he has to make this show happen, but ..........

This is a GREAT helo show for those that can attend.

For you all who could not come to the show. Here are some of my photos.

Final count. 2X CH 53, 1 R-66, 1 R-22, 4 Bell 47, 1 Sea Hawk, 1 Sea Knight, 1 EC-135 (Stanford backup ship) 1 AS 350 (CHP) 2 Enstrom F280, 1 F28, 1 480, 2 Gyro copters, 1 UH-1H.

Not counting the Museum helicopters that were put out on the line. This included the finished Hiller XH-44 reproduction.

47(2)

Tim