Hi Can you recommend me best safe helicopter? in 80 -90?

Hi Can you recommend me best safe helicopter? in 80 -90?

I gather money for my dream..

My max limit is 1 million dollars

And my dream helicopter is bell 222 the airwolf ...

I think about used Robinson Raven I R44

It's quiet cheap but I really worry about it has just one engine...

Can you recommend me in my budget ? The best safe one?

And How much does it cost rebuild or overhall bell 222 body..

Is it okay? just change part? not body over haul?

Thank you reading..

In 80-90 what? I'm not sure anyone quite understands what you are trying to ask. Are you asking what helicopter you should buy? Train in? Do you have any business goals with this helicopter such as EMS? Tours? Or just for recreational use?

I fear the language barrier may have reared its ugly head...

Helicopters-safe? Only as safe as the maintenance of the aircraft and the operator/pilot. Most aircraft can be maintained and operated safely, some are more maintenance pigs and cost more than others to maintain in good conditions and that might be an avenue you will want to investigate. There are expensive programs you can purchase to help you before making such large of a purchase to get almost accurate cost associated with the aircraft you want to purchase.

I don't think the 222 is something you want to mess around with. I have heard a single MR blade is in the multiple hundreds of thousands, if you can find one. I'd go with a 206LIII. It has a back seat bigger than a shoe box, plus a good size baggage compartment, which is kind of handy. If I really had a mil to spend on an aircraft, I'd buy an airplane.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think the 222 is something you want to mess around with. I have heard a single MR blade is in the multiple hundreds of thousands, if you can find one. I'd go with a 206LIII. It has a back seat bigger than a shoe box, plus a good size baggage compartment, which is kind of handy. If I really had a mil to spend on an aircraft, I'd buy an airplane.

Thank you very much.. It's what I really want to heard.. Hmmm ..

In 80-90 what? I'm not sure anyone quite understands what you are trying to ask. Are you asking what helicopter you should buy? Train in? Do you have any business goals with this helicopter such as EMS? Tours? Or just for recreational use?

I fear the language barrier may have reared its ugly head...

You just xxxxxx... get money get a job.. don't envy me.. It's just hobby.. Hahahahahha...

Poor.. student.. kkkkk

Helicopters-safe? Only as safe as the maintenance of the aircraft and the operator/pilot. Most aircraft can be maintained and operated safely, some are more maintenance pigs and cost more than others to maintain in good conditions and that might be an avenue you will want to investigate. There are expensive programs you can purchase to help you before making such large of a purchase to get almost accurate cost associated with the aircraft you want to purchase.

Thank you very much..

I really worry about helicopter flight..

hmm.... Actually in here helicopter is extremely rare... and have just two manufaturer

and one is for military and extremely expensive.. one is 16/100 million dollars cheapper than robinson r-22, 2 seat very light helicopter...

anyway...

Is it okay? 1980's two engine helicopter with full overhaul??? or I must buy newest one? like r-44

Car is just same as new with good overhaul..

But I never exprience helicopter.. I really worry about it..

You just xxxxxx... get money get a job.. don't envy me.. It's just hobby.. Hahahahahha...

Poor.. student.. kkkkk

I find your arrogance appalling and those comments extremely distasteful. I was just trying to help clarify what you were asking so the people on this forum could better answer your questions. But whatever, I'm just a poor student that envies everyone who has nicer things than me. What do I know?

buy you now a wing bird of flight

nice and quiet a special treat difference than a helicopter... if you have making money and not the job !! hahaha

if you have million 1 to spend look towards the sky and not the ground, that is what i say always

but aside joking i know you are looking at to want a airwolf so i say you get airwolf probably find one cheap that has been in wrecked.... just like care rebuilding salvage title its not any too much more expensive probably million 1 maybe a little more

good luck to you and hoping you find what you are looking at

nice and quiet a special treat difference than a helicopter... if you have making money and not the job !! hahaha

if you have million 1 to spend look towards the sky and not the ground, that is what i say always

but aside joking i know you are looking at to want a airwolf so i say you get airwolf probably find one cheap that has been in wrecked.... just like care rebuilding salvage title its not any too much more expensive probably million 1 maybe a little more

annnnd you just made my day.

BAAHAHAHAHAHA! I needed that, thank you!

He almost sucked me in. Would have worked if I had known where to begin.

Troll alert!

I assume you are talking about him? The pooh bear guy?

BAAHAHAHAHAHA! I needed that, thank you!

He almost sucked me in. Would have worked if I had known where to begin.

I assume you are talking about him? The pooh bear guy?

I saw many man like you in Korea....such...XXXX...

Your first reply is nothing but blame

you never get a millon.. and you never even talk with me...sorry for your life..

And never buy your own helicopter... cause you don't have gut..

Be nice and gentle to others and you must live with fighting spirit

BTW you never change your life how many I told you..

You and me are different race..

I 'm winner