Vertical Ref is getting too crowded

Almost everyday I sign in here, I am greeted with another obligatory "WOFT progress/WOFT question" thread that contains 3-5 posts.

I feel that if we had one central, pinned thread for this kind of stuff, it would streamline the flow of information, and it would keep the forum less cluttered with many of the same threads.

Mods, could we possibly do this?

If the mods don't have time for this kind of stuff, I'm on here pretty regularly, and would be willing to take on that responsibility.

Just a thought.

• Like 3

I find it ironic that you created another thread for this ;-) Kidding, kidding.

In all serious, I attempted to do that with my pinned thread entitled, "WARRANT OFFICER FLIGHT TRAINING."

• Like 1

im kinda new around here so i might be out of place saying this but isnt it part of a forum to be able to make your own conversation and be able to get information about your own personal situation from people that can give their very well respected advice???

maybe im wrong, maybe it would be better to try and read through 190 pages of one single thread to try to learn about something instead of looking at the topics and picking out what can apply to your situation...

my .02 rant over... back to packet filling out stuff.....

Edited by Yamer

I'm not trying to be facetious towards anyone, however, in many other similar forums, there is one-two threads for these questions. It allows all associated persons to direct their attention to one thread, rather than many, and more eyes get on to your question, allowing for more answers and less threads to go through for those giving the advice.

I don't even look at "what are my chances" threads anymore. I do look at the WARRANT OFFICER FLIGHT TRAINING thread though.

The answer to "what are my chances?" is always some variation of "Every selection is different and based on the whole person concept. Apply." Does get a little tiring.

• Like 1