The Interview

eagle5

For those of you who have done the hiring, what type of answers are you looking for with these kind of questions?

1. Why should we hire you?

2. Why do you want to work for this company?

3. What is the right job for you?

4. Tell me about yourself?

I was prepared for aviation related questions, but when he asked these, I went completely blank!

There is an article posted here(or on just helicopters) that a friend gave me. I'll see if I can find it. It had a list of questions(and maybe answers) that could typically be asked on an interview.

It was a really good read, and had those types.

I think these are the type of questions that you should answer for yourself before the interview and be honest with the interviewer. I would want to see someone who has thought about their career path, why they would like to work for company X ( do a little research on the company you are applying for and that will help you answer this question) and why they are the best candidate. I don't think there is any particualr "right" answer for those questions...only the answer you come up with and can articulate...that's how they get to know you.