Would anyone be willing to review my WOFT resume? I don't have much experience in leadership etc (being a 20 year old civilian), so I did my best with my current history. If you are willing to, I have a few questions we can talk about over PM.

By the time you are 20 if you don't have experience in leadership you ignored a lot of opportunities.

By the time you are 20 if you don't have experience in leadership you ignored a lot of opportunities.

I mean nothing compared to leading a squad of soldiers etc. Lindsey and drhill(Purdue) PM sent.

Added.

What type of leadership experience would you expect someone of my age to have? I steadily held two jobs since highschool, training new employees, managing money etc. I help out at my flight school whenever possible with rides and anything else they need. What type of leadership experience did you have at my age, if you don't mind me asking?

That is a very impressive list. However, would you put all of that experience on a resume for WOFT? I have been active in church and sports for most my life, but would not know how to present this on a resume. I never held a leadership position though, I was active in sunday school and discussions amongst others in the class etc.

That is a very impressive list. However, would you put all of that experience on a resume for WOFT? I have been active in church and sports for most my life, but would not know how to present this on a resume. I never held a leadership position though, I was active in sunday school and discussions amongst others in the class etc.

Leadership positions within those groups or others, yes, I definitely would. Name of office held, and dates of office held. Any accomplishments while in office absolutely.

Depending on your level of involvement any of the following could be considered leadership experience... active in your local church activities? participated in high school sports? currently or previously involved in community service such as volunteering at the local senior center, hospital or church? amateur or professional racing experience in which you represented sponsors? any mentoring of younger students? summer camp leadership? shift leader at work?

It's important to list all of your leadership rolls since it shows a long history of leadership and willingness on your part to accept the additional responsibility associated with being a leader...

I'm trying to put together my resume too, and I'm not sure how to structure it. I have a very recent one that I edit for civilian jobs. I don't know if I should just tweak it or make a new resume. My current one has a lot of numbers (measureable results, such as, "led a team to increase credit card sales by 230%") and achievments. Should I just list my duties and leadership roles?