SEPTEMBER SELECTION BOARD

Everyone making the September board please also list your stats.

Age - 20

AFAST/ASVAB - 100/115

APFT - 270

No Waivers

PPL(H) - Rated in R-22 & R-44, 75 hours TT, 100% on written exam

College - 6 credits, 4.0, Dean's list

LOR - CW5, CW4 retired, Principal, Flight instructor retired Army, youth pastor, Friend/Navy MP

Battalion Board Interview - 75/75, strong recommendation

• Like 1

My Stats: Civilian

PFT: 276

AFAST/ASVAB: 149/116

Physical: Rucker completed 1W, MEPS complete as well

75/75 on board

student pilot 32 hours fixed flight time 1 hour rotary wing in S300C

BS Degree from Purdue in Aeronautical Engineering Technology

AS degree in Aeronautical Technology Overall GPA for BS degree 3.03

A&P license

LORs: CW3, Retired CW4, Vietnam IP CW4, Congressman (i didn't meet or know), Purdue Professor, C130 IP in Airforce LTC

Whats your stats Nightmare?

• Like 1

I'm still kicking myself for the horrible AFAST score, definitely the worst part of my packet. I am envious of your scores! You should have no problem getting picked up when you submit your packet.

AFAST is one part of the whole person concept you've done your best, if it is a no just make the packet better and try again thats my plan. Your packet looks good overall tho, 4.0 Deans list?? Dang

I'm not boarding with you guys as National Guard doesn't go the same route, but typically the September board puts people into the November WOCS classes so I figured I would add my stats in as you may see me after your done with WOCS and we all start to class up. I have NCO schools so I only have the 4 week class.

My Stats: Enlisted, E6, 8 year Infantry

APFT: 264

AFAST/ASVAB: 135/119

Physical: Rucker Approved

Flight time: Fixed wing CFI, CFI-I, CFI-ME, 221 hours

BA Human Resource Management 3.8 gpa

LORs: CW4 Aviation company commander, CPT of current company

AFAST is one part of the whole person concept you've done your best, if it is a no just make the packet better and try again thats my plan. Your packet looks good overall tho, 4.0 Deans list?? Dang

It's only 6 credits but I appreciate it. Your stats look very strong also, hopefully there will be some good new for all of us on September 10.

Still hoping my flight physical gets the okay in time to submit everything Tuesday. If it does here are my stats:

Civilian

AFAST/ASVAB: 143/143

BS in chemical engineering, masters in business

230 hours total time, fixed wing with instrument rating

APFT: 260

I wasn't told what I scored on the battalion board, need to follow up with my recruiter

LORS: 2 previous flight instructors one was a navy captain; CW4 Blackhawk pilot, US congresswoman, previous supervisor, ROTC instructor now a LTC

Good luck to everyone, hopefully I will be in the mix.

Does anyone know the cutoff for the september board. My recruiter isn't sure if i made it in time. I had my battalion board on August 29th.

99 asvab

142 GT

134 AFAST

273 PFT

lors from retired navy Lieutenant Commander - he was a chopper pilot, cw3 vietnam vet, cw2 active duty, and my state senator

Strong recommendation from battalion board as well

I called my recruiter today to confirm my packet was submitted to USAREC by Battalion. He just said everything was sent to Battalion last week and that it was out of their control now. I am going to try to contact Battalion tomorrow to confirm it has a "B" ready status. How did all of you get confirmation your packet was in a "B" ready status?