yakfishr19

SEPTEMBER SELECTION BOARD

I'm not sure if I was in the September board or not. My recruiter said he couldn't find out but he's said he was almost positive I me the cut off date. If I am selected will USAREC contact him or will it be his job to find out.

Thursday I sign! I also wanted to thank each and everyone of you for all the help and information for WOFT packets. This forum can and will help you get selected and I would like to thank all of you for your help and support! Can not wait to be part of the Warrant Officer Corps and fly for the best country in the world!

• Like 6

I'm swearing in and signing my contract on Thursday as well. Congrats to all who made it, for those of you who didn't, keep the faith and give it a shot at the next selection board

I called my recruiter, he said it usually takes a few days for them to find out the results and that they receive the results via email. Hopefully I here something tomorrow.

CONGRATS guys!!! Hot damn that is awesome!!!

Looks like i am going Friday to sign my paperwork!!

And to echo what drhill said, thanks to everyone here for all the insight so far. I am looking forward to joining the ranks and serving this great country!

• Like 6

Damn, what a great day for VR!!

26 years old

99 asvab

142 GT

134 AFAST

273 PFT

bachelors degree in finance 3.0 gpa

strong work history with leadership and high level of responsibility

lors from retired navy Lieutenant Commander - he was a chopper pilot, cw3 vietnam vet, cw2 active duty, and my state senator

Selected on September 11, 2012

• Like 1

4 selected so far?? This is by FAR the biggest board for vertical reference in the 2.5 years I've been on here.

• Like 2

33 boarded, 19 selected, all had bachelor degrees and master degrees only 1 had AS degree

Damn, well I guess this rules me out even before I get the call telling me. Would you be able to have your recruiter look up my name on the list? I'm not even sure my packet made the board.

Damn, well I guess this rules me out even before I get the call telling me. Would you be able to have your recruiter look up my name on the list? I'm not even sure my packet made the board.

October, my friend!