Awesome helicopter wallpapers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These are my favorite Phrog photos. One was me landing on the deck of the HMS Ark Royal in 2008. The other, we were doing an aircraft wash on nightcrew in Iraq 2005. We had a light-cart to help us see and one of our more artistically inclined Marines got that shot.

post-34262-0-02584800-1365378585_thumb.jpg

post-34262-0-87844500-1365378601_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Believe me. As a 46 guy, it takes every fiber of my being not to bash.

As a Big Iron guy I'm usually a "if it's Boeing it ain't going" guy, but I must put that away the flying toad bashing and join the flying two fan trash can Osprey bashing. A helicopter, or whatever bastard child of a helicopter and airplane it may be, named after a bird that dives head first into the water to catch fish. Great idea, lol.

• Like 1

The Marines fly that old busted joint, Air Force flies the new hotness.

**Points to osprey "old and busted" points to anything the airforce flies "new hotness"**

I'm sure some of you guys watch men in black

Like that fancy F-22 the AF got? I don't seem to see many of them flying lately. By the way, that was a dig on the Osprey. Now the CH-46 Battle Phrog, pure poetry in motion! I will take my busted hotness over their new hotness any day. Low and slow, the only way to fly. ;o)

Like that fancy F-22 the AF got? I don't seem to see many of them flying lately. By the way, that was a dig on the Osprey. Now the CH-46 Battle Phrog, pure poetry in motion! I will take my busted hotness over their new hotness any day. Low and slow, the only way to fly. ;o)

Two palm trees f*cking a dumpster.

• Like 2

Yeah the 46 is great. It's like a Chinook that cant carry anything or fly anywhere fast.

Yeah, 47 guys are compensating. 145 kts is fast! Although with a stiff head-wind, I have seen geese pass us. :D :ph34r: I feel like an "I know you are but what am I." is going to be in order at some point.

• Like 1