HAI Management Course

McGavin

Generally speaking, it’s steep because your employer pays the fee.....

If you are considering attending this course to posture yourself for employment, don’t bother. That is, unless you have lots of experience and this class is the only one you haven’t attended throughout your career (albeit, if you were highly experienced, you wouldn't be asking this question)…..

Edited by Spike

Generally speaking, it’s steep because your employer pays the fee.....

So you are saying the couse is overpriced because they are charging people with deep pockets?

I could care less about the certificate of completion and bet its not worth the paper it's printed on. I would like to improve my avaiation business knowledge. Better my understanding of FARs related to the operations side, how to track operations cost, aviation business planning, marketing in aviation. I feel I could use some of this knowledge now and really use it to start and operate my own business in the future.

Local school offers business courses, but they are not related to aviation. Maybe I should save some money and look for an online course through somewhere like Emery Riddle.

Just wanted some firsthand insight regarding the course.

So you are saying the couse is overpriced because they are charging people with deep pockets?

I could care less about the certificate of completion and bet its not worth the paper it's printed on. I would like to improve my avaiation business knowledge. Better my understanding of FARs related to the operations side, how to track operations cost, aviation business planning, marketing in aviation. I feel I could use some of this knowledge now and really use it to start and operate my own business in the future.

Local school offers business courses, but they are not related to aviation. Maybe I should save some money and look for an online course through somewhere like Emery Riddle.

Just wanted some firsthand insight regarding the course.

I’m not sure how they calculate the cost. Probably has more to do with facility costs more than anything. With that, if you’re new to the business and planning on starting up an operation then sure, it would be worth the cost. But that should go without saying. The more experience you have, the more familiar you will be with the topics discussed. Thus the less valuable it becomes.