Everthing is Incredible

I wonder (but I doubt) if he has ever even been in a helicopter. I wonder where his obsession is coming from. It would be really cool if someone was able to track him down and give him a flight before he's gone. Great video, thanks.

Haha, Buzzkill! By the way, I just checked out the fundraising effort on indiegogo. Someone started a fund trying to raise 30k to purchase his helicopter and home (yet allow him to keep both), and get him up in the air in a real helicopter. Up to 10k so far.

I wonder (but I doubt) if he has ever even been in a helicopter. I wonder where his obsession is coming from. It would be really cool if someone was able to track him down and give him a flight before he's gone. Great video, thanks.

Haha, Buzzkill! By the way, I just checked out the fundraising effort on indiegogo. Someone started a fund trying to raise 30k to purchase his helicopter and home (yet allow him to keep both), and get him up in the air in a real helicopter. Up to 10k so far.

We must help to find this man and get him airborne.