January Selection Board

Dang! You could score a 300, drop to 100, then back to 300, drop to 100, then back to 300!

haha yeah I have no excuses now. congrats on your selection too! good luck on the 23rd, its gonna be boooooring. I spend the whole day at MEPS basically just waiting haha; but I got everything done thankfully.

• Like 1

haha yeah I have no excuses now. congrats on your selection too! good luck on the 23rd, its gonna be boooooring. I spend the whole day at MEPS basically just waiting haha; but I got everything done thankfully.

I had to go to MEPS 4 times as we tried to get me in via the civilian process. God I hated doing it. Total waste of time and leave. Bring a good book.

• Like 2

Btw, I got a loooong wait..

BCT at Sill in Jul.

My plan is to be a solid 300 by the time I leave.

I feel ya! I was selected in November and I'm not shipping out until the end of May. It seems like a LONG time! Definitely work to be over 300. I took a little time off from PT after I was selected, and it turned into more time than I had anticipated. I just got back into it, and my fitness has dropped a lot. That's the good thing about a long wait though....I still have time to get to where I need to be.

Congrats!

• Like 2

I'm convinced I'm going to DDOS the MILPER website.

:lol: Hahaha.

That might affect your security clearance, lol.

Security Interviewer: Have you ever attempted to hack or disrupt a government website

You: I swear it was an accident!

I've been a lurker here for the past couple months and have used the information given here to make my packet as strong as possible. Thank you for sharing the knowledge. (The ones that have gone through it.)

I also wanted to take the time to wish all the AD candidates good luck. My packet was screened during January's board and I am hoping for a Q/S.

SSG Harris

Camp Casey, ROK

• Like 1