January Selection Board

so on my way from Silver Wings (golf course at Rucker) this afternoon I see the WOCS advertising their carwash ... signs, waving, yelling, ect ..... one guy is hiding behind a sign, jumps over it and starts doing the worm haha ...

And did you get your car washed???

no <_ haha ... i did a couple months back when good friend of mine was in woc and my car still pretty dirty afterwards them decent nonetheless wonder if his grade affected since he the wash coordinator while going through lol>

Tsk tsk ;)

I just noticed this comment on the Warrant Officer Recruiting Facebook page.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just called HRC Warrant Officer Recruiting per the contact on the bottom of Milper Messsage 12-358 (November's Board Selection) and spoke with CW3 Grinter.... (502) 626-1893. E-MAIL ADDRESS IS MICHAEL.GRINTER@USAREC.ARMY.MIL. who said that the results WILL NOT be published today because the list is not finalized...He said it should be posted NLT first thing in the morning.. If you dont believe me call and ask yourselves...I guess now I relax until tommorrow... :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Again, it's from facebook so grain of salt and all that. However, it seems pretty specific and legit.

A quick numbers crunch for you statisticians out there:

Jan 2013 AD WOFT Board Results

153A Applicants

Q-S 74 42.5%

FQ-NS 78 44.8%

NS-NC 22 12.6%

Vertical Reference 4/4 100%

Fixed that for you.

Congratulations, guys!

• Like 1