cornstalks....hacking air......chopping through the channel

This never gets boring flying my Helicycle. Very dependable machine that I fly year round in Illinois/Indiana. From 4 degrees to 104 degrees.......it has flown over 345 missions......

Here I was hovering over some cornstalks and hit my remote control button on my cyclic. Just a ball doing this .......I am getting paid to fly an experimental......but not in money of course.....but just shear pleasure and then savoring the memories until the next flight.

• Like 2

I love your enthusiasm for what you are able to do! One day, I hope to have my own machine just for fun.

Stan: how long did it take you to build the helicycle? and how much are the kits? i would really love to fly one of these little buggers just for feces and laughter. but when i go flying i enjoy sharing it with others, so the helicycle might just end up being a personal toy

Ridehisbike- I totally understand you wanting to share a ride. I built 2 place SparrowHawk gyroplane and gave all kinds of rides. But I hated the liability, the extra insurance, and when my wife never would go up, I sold it and decided to build my Helicycle. I figure I could go rent an R22 if someone wanted to split the rent of the chopper. So far, no takers, and that shows me it must not be worth it to others! So instead, these videos are free! ha

Stan

• Like 1