Combat Medic TV series Nat Geo

If you want to address me the way that you have been with unitedwestand thats fine...but just remember that my Officer Record Brief lists my MOS as 153D (UH-60 Pilot).

I've already graduated from flight school, you are on the outside looking in. Just remember that the next time you want to pop off at the mouth.

• Like 1

Yeah, it's your mothers because I'm too drunk and disorientated to find mine on your bedroom floor this morning after the borderline inhumane treatment I just dished out to her willing orifices while you were making stupid comments online.

Come on man, you are better than that.

T'was but a joke. That video was good, the PJ's were "high-speed". Doubt that guys bike in the beginning does 0-60 in under 2 seconds however

Look, I'm going to be honest: saying sh*t is "high-speed" makes you sound like a Call of Duty fanboy. So do your "jokes." I don't understand how you can watch that video with those critically wounded Soldiers all f*cked up and torn up, and then call the video and the PJs "high-speed." I have the utmost respect for the PJs and Pedro, and the same respect for Army medics and MEDEVAC aircrews. It's not "high-speed," it's a sobering and gut-wrenching reality. And it makes me want to be there even more.

Look, I'm going to be honest: saying sh*t is "high-speed" makes you sound like a Call of Duty fanboy. So do your "jokes." I don't understand how you can watch that video with those critically wounded Soldiers all f*cked up and torn up, and then call the video and the PJs "high-speed." I have the utmost respect for the PJs and Pedro, and the same respect for Army medics and MEDEVAC aircrews. It's not "high-speed," it's a sobering and gut-wrenching reality. And it makes me want to be there even more.

Lindsey, I don't even think it's worth the time.

If they continue this in our military section I'll just PM a mod to get it fixed.

• Like 1

Lindsey, I don't even think it's worth the time.

If they continue this in our military section I'll just PM a mod to get it fixed.

Eh, I haven't had my coffee yet. Feelin' a little edgy. Speaking of mods, I have to get on that.

It's like 11 where you guys are. What time do you show up for work? I'm halfway done with my day by 11...

I ran out of coffee in the Keurig and haven't felt like running out to get a cup quite yet. Woe is me.

So Combat Rescue... ;)

Part 3

Grind wears women's underwear when he goes to sleep at night. I know it.
Sorry "Sir" but your 600rr does not do 0-60 in under 2 seconds,

Yeah, it's your mothers because I'm too drunk and disorientated to find mine on your bedroom floor this morning after the borderline inhumane treatment I just dished out to her willing orifices while you were making stupid comments online.

just remember that my Officer Record Brief lists my MOS as 153D (UH-60 Pilot)... Just remember that the next time you want to pop off at the mouth.

0cb4189ca194e35747d341071eafbe20.gif

• Like 1

If you want to address me the way that you have been with unitedwestand thats fine...but just remember that my Officer Record Brief lists my MOS as 153D (UH-60 Pilot).

I've already graduated from flight school, you are on the outside looking in. Just remember that the next time you want to pop off at the mouth.

You're right. My apologies. I'll check fire-safe from now on.

I am going to treat the first couple of years as a WOJGey bear as penance for giving the PIs such a hard time in my preceding 8 years as a FE.

I was also on the outside looking in on my way to get gas this morning...Tried to pinpoint where I sign in as I drove by the WOCC lol.

Edit: something MEDEVAC related...Everyone I've seen in action has been very professional and committed. I'm sure all the different entities have their place in the larger mission.

Seriously?

Anyways, I want to watch this but I don't have cable. Hopefully it will make it to Netflix after the season concludes. I don't feel like watching it on my small laptop screen.

Seriously?

Anyways, I want to watch this but I don't have cable. Hopefully it will make it to Netflix after the season concludes. I don't feel like watching it on my small laptop screen.

Yeah, I was being serious but it's over now.

Anyways, do you have netflix on ps3? I think you could probably find one of the full length videos if you have the youtube app and watch it on your tv.

Say that to my face and see what happens Internet tough guy.

This was actually a fairly professional forum up until recently. Lets keep it a clearing house for relevant information about military helicopters, or at least the military in general and not let it descend into the "Cherry Drying" debacle found elsewhere on this site.

If the two of you can't conduct yourselves accordingly I'll make sure you don't post here again. I've already had the distinct pleasure of meeting 3 outstanding candidates from this forum in person, one is close to being winged, and the other two I'm sure will have productive careers as warrant officer aviators. Anonymity is for perverts, feel free to PM or email if you have any questions.

Mike-

michael.g.rutledge@soar.army.mil

• Like 4

Yeah, I was being serious but it's over now.

Anyways, do you have netflix on ps3? I think you could probably find one of the full length videos if you have the youtube app and watch it on your tv.

Damn, quoted the wrong thing. Sorry dude I meant to capture Grind.

Has anyone figured out what sound clip is played in the TOC when a call comes in? Sounds like it is someone yelling (and I like the uniqueness of it). Any ideas?

Its "Leeroy Jenkins", sometimes spelled Leroy Jenkins and often elongated with numerous additional letters, is an Internet phenomenon named for a character created by World of Warcraft player Ben Schulz in Blizzard Entertainment's popular MMORPG.

http://www.hark.com/clips/mhtzzzzsvm-leeroy-jenkins

Has anyone figured out what sound clip is played in the TOC when a call comes in? Sounds like it is someone yelling (and I like the uniqueness of it). Any ideas?

LEEEEROOOOOOY JENKIIIIIIIIIIINS!!!!!!!!!

• Like 5