Just got through MEPS. I report to Ft. Sill on July 15th! A lot earlier date than I thought would be possible, but I am stoked.

That's excellent news!

Looking like Ft. Sill July 15th for me too. Somehow my flight physical isn't in the system so we're tracking it down, then I'll sign and swear in.. The two other woft guys here got July 15 at Sill.

Awesome. Try to get them to join the forums too. I think the more of us that can meet each other...even over the internet...the better!

• Like 1

Looking like Ft. Sill July 15th for me too. Somehow my flight physical isn't in the system so we're tracking it down, then I'll sign and swear in.. The two other woft guys here got July 15 at Sill.

Does that mean you get to stay the night?

The girl that took the sift w me a few months ago also got selected this week - but turned it down! Wtf!?

.............................ok I will just keep my mouth shut.

And I was just thinking, God help that gal had Lindsey been there. She would of beaten the sh*t outta that poor gal, up one side and down the other, lol.

Hahaha. Or given her my best stinkeye glare. I wonder what they do with her slot? Give it to someone else on the may board, or roll it over to July?

Hahaha. Or given her my best stinkeye glare. I wonder what they do with her slot? Give it to someone else on the may board, or roll it over to July?

I already called dibs on it. There's even a time stamp next to my comment. So you guys missed out. Sorry Linds. :D