this is off topic but I have a question for you guys. when do you receive your wings.

Oh, immediately after you get selected. They should be arriving any day now in the mail for ya! ;)

• Like 2

this is off topic but I have a question for you guys. when do you receive your wings.

Used to be when you got done with BCS (OH-58), you went to WOBC and then graduated and got your wings. Now you do your advanced airframe and then you graduate and get your wings. Takes a bit longer with FS XXI over what it used to be.

The wings are no longer metal either. With the sequester they had to go with plastic painted black or silver. :)

Edited by Velocity173
  • Like 1

Curious, I originally went to meps before I got my flight physical. When I go back to meps to sign and all that will I have to do a meps physical, or how long is that good for? Or am I basically just going to sign papers

Should just be an inspect...ie height/weight/etc.

• Like 1

congrats!!

question for ya....you were a NS-FQ in Jan, didn't you get another look 30 days later? Either way, atleast your in now!

It's a second look at the next board--which are now held every other month, but March was cancelled.

• 2 weeks later...

SELECTED!!

Whoa Katie, congrats! Did you still have to do that in-cockpit eval, or did they somehow waive it without? I thought you said you missed the May board! :lol:

Post your stats up in this thread: http://helicopterforum.verticalreference.com/topic/16159-what-are-my-chances-check-out-the-stats-of-selected-members-here/