Just kidding.

Degree: Bachelor's of Science in Aviation Management w/ Business minor

SIFT: 55

ASVAB/GT: 98/131

AFAST: 115

APFT: 289

Battalion Board: 74/75 w/ extremely good recommendation notes all around

LOR's: CW4(ret.), CFII, 2 Supervisors (I work full and part time), 1LT(friend of mine), 1 other personal reference (lady who's known me since I was 5)

Other stuff: PPIL w/ 52hrs fixed wing, Unmanned Aerial Systems Operator Certificate

Fellow GRT! That's bad ass, who was your cadre?

I just did the Heavy two weeks ago. 4 in total.

Michael (New guy as of January, not the CCT) was our Cadre. Him and his brother were awesome. It was a fun time but I didn't train for it. Just wanted to see how I'd handle it off my baseline fitness and did really well.

It rained. We got into a 45 degree Ohio river. Constantly wet, and constantly fun. Was both TL and ATL at a few times. Would love to do a heavy sometime. I rocked the GR2 and it handled well. We had three people quit about thirty minutes following the Welcome Party so I ended up carrying 8 bricks the rest of the day.

Class 544 had 18 finsihing teammates out of the original 21. It was a great time with a lot of Good Livin'

• Like 1

Class 544 had 18 finsihing teammates out of the original 21. It was a great time with a lot of Good Livin'

Glad you enjoyed it. There is really no way to train for it. All GRTs are different. If you work out on a regular basis you should be good to go. We didnt even train for the heavy. When you go for a +24hrs and +30mi, at some point it turns into pure mental and all out misery! It was blast! Once you mentally check out, thats when people start having fun and cracking jokes.

The Challange we did in Jan. rained constantly and we had to crawl through a city (sewer) canal in the middle of downtown for 2mi. The stench was horrible and the suction in that sh*t was so strong we had two guys loose their shoes... The cadre ended up turning'em into team weights/ KIAs and we had to carry them for the remaining 3hours.

Good living indeed brother!

(Ever seen a 40 man worm, lol- this was from one of the "lights" we did last month)

post-31754-0-75790200-1367779176_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I've done some pretty stressful stuff. None of it held a candle to the 4 day weekend between the board concluding and the MILPER release.

Finals week and 8 days left before WOFT board here. God help anyone within five meters of me for the remainder!

• Like 1

Good luck on your finals.

And, yusssss one more week! Hoping this turns out to be the best week ever. I already made it a good one with the purchase of a new phone (s4. It's awesome), winning the woft lottery would surely do it.