I'll answer your WOCS questions

Did they inspect your stencils? They didn't care about them when I went through. If it was stenciled and looked halfway decent it was good.

I still have some socks and shirts that have those stencils in them, LOL.

They didn't inspect ours but they inspected the guys across the street.

During WOCS is there any combatives training? My BJJ instructor lost to an Army Combatives fighter in an MMA fight and I've been itching to roll with a combatives instructor since then.

No, combatives in WOCS at least when I went a year ago. In WOBC/BOLC, we got our level 1 certification. A few afternoons for a few hours at a time... It's pretty structured and you only get to roll with someone a hand full of times.

I saw a video of a BJJ black belt that went to a school and put on a white belt. He acted totally physically inept and told everyone he trained kung fu. When it came time to roll he just tooled everyone, the reactions were priceless. Its tempting to do that when we do combatives, lol.

I saw a video of a BJJ black belt that went to a school and put on a white belt. He acted totally physically inept and told everyone he trained kung fu. When it came time to roll he just tooled everyone, the reactions were priceless. Its tempting to do that when we do combatives, lol.

I would say that's not really the point of combatives in BOLC but if thats what you want to do, have at it.

• Like 1

Bco treats us like human beings compared to basic or wocs so I'm liking it so far. Starting BOLC in 2 weeks

Oh just wait haha I said the same thing and then we got stuck on FUNDet. It changes quick. I'm guessing you will be stuck here. PM me, and we can get together before I go on.

Hey I'll be down there starting the weekend of memorial day for the fixed wing course. If some of you guys that are WOCS complete want a run down of BOLC and flight school and stuff let me know and I'd be glad to get together with you guys at mother rucker or whatever.

I'll be staying on post at IHG for 12 weeks so I'll have plenty of time to kill, Need to start studying the c-12 -10

I understand a minimum PT score for WOCS aviation but you have to remember that every brach sends its warrants there. Aviation warrants are a little different in that you don't have to be an E-6 BNCOC complete to apply to WOCS. I had some OLD candidates in my class because they were senior E-7's, one was an E-8 and they were going warrant to finish out their career. Some of those guys had to ride the bike and were just plain broke. I don't think pushing a 240 PT score on them was all that fair, but for Aviation there is really no excuse.

God, I hope there will be a Candy Crush event.

I understand a minimum PT score for WOCS aviation but you have to remember that every brach sends its warrants there. Aviation warrants are a little different in that you don't have to be an E-6 BNCOC complete to apply to WOCS. I had some OLD candidates in my class because they were senior E-7's, one was an E-8 and they were going warrant to finish out their career. Some of those guys had to ride the bike and were just plain broke. I don't think pushing a 240 PT score on them was all that fair, but for Aviation there is really no excuse.