July 2013 Civilian WOFT Board

I thought yeungling was an east of the mississippi thing. Well, i have never been able to find it out west. It is delicious. That or a vodka and oj are drinks of choice.

You're right. When Lindsey visited DC, she met up with d10 and I, and had Yuengling for the first time. I guess she liked it enough :)

I haven't been west of the mississippi (and buying beer) frequently enough to speak towards it's rarity, but it's common in VA.

I am still trying to make the July 2013 Board but I have to wait until I take the SIFT on 7 June. The recruiter told me even though the deadline was May 17th that sometimes they can request the package be submitted late. Not sure if that will work but its worth a shot.

If anyone out there who has taken the SIFT recently and can help me out specifically with the Math portion I would be GRATEFUL!!!

I was never good at Math and this is a big concern of mine. If anyone can give me specific gouge on what type of Math questions are on the test it would really help me out.

I have already been studying the Military Flight apptitude book and working on Arithmetic reasoning and the math knoweledge sections.

However, if I could get a bet idea on what to specifically focus on that would be so much better!

Good luck to the other WO applicants especially the 153As

I am still trying to make the July 2013 Board but I have to wait until I take the SIFT on 7 June. The recruiter told me even though the deadline was May 17th that sometimes they can request the package be submitted late. Not sure if that will work but its worth a shot.

If anyone out there who has taken the SIFT recently and can help me out specifically with the Math portion I would be GRATEFUL!!!

I was never good at Math and this is a big concern of mine. If anyone can give me specific gouge on what type of Math questions are on the test it would really help me out.

I have already been studying the Military Flight apptitude book and working on Arithmetic reasoning and the math knoweledge sections.

However, if I could get a bet idea on what to specifically focus on that would be so much better!

Good luck to the other WO applicants especially the 153As

Search the forum. There is a dedicated topic for SIFT. Also, there is a FAQ for the SIFT on the USAREC website.

Hey it's Buller

you're on the list, that's what's going on. For some reason you're no 1 pick for the July draft...

It's because we're gonna go flying together on Friday and I'm trying to raise his confidence and make sure he doesn't kill me. ;)

Hahaha that won't help you Lindsey. I'm going to auger that Robinson into the ground just to take one more off the face of the earth.

Folks, what this means for you: after Friday, slots 1 and 2 will be opened up.

• Like 1

Thank you all for coming here today. Lindsey was a good person, she lived a good life. But more important, she had a great imaginary life on this forum since 2010, with all the great imaginary friends that we all have here... *Pause*

But she is not gone, for she forever will be remembered in the archives of the internet as a beacon of knowledge that has guided oh so many lost souls through the labirint of the WOFT packet...

I3uller not so much.

Amen

• Like 3

Sorry folks--the number 1 and 2 slots are still occupied. Just finished up a flight with l3uller and he didn't kill us! Had some good doors-off low level fun.

Hey guys, I mostly lurk for info but my package is finally ready for the July board.

ASVAB: 90 AFQT, 128 GT
AFAST: 120
APFT: 228
College: BA History from the College of Charleston

Flight Time: 166, fixed wing, single and multi engine, instrument.

LoRs: Army LTC (Aviator) CWO5 (Aviator) Army Major (Infantry) CWO4 (Aviator) Air Force LTC and Air Force E-8 (my previous supervisor.)

We'll see! Bust of luck everyone.

• Like 1

Hey guys, I mostly lurk for info but my package is finally ready for the July board.

ASVAB: 90 AFQT, 128 GT

AFAST: 120

APFT: 228

College: BA History from the College of Charleston

Flight Time: 166, fixed wing, single and multi engine, instrument.

LoRs: Army LTC (Aviator) CWO5 (Aviator) Army Major (Infantry) CWO4 (Aviator) Air Force LTC and Air Force E-8 (my previous supervisor.)

We'll see! Bust of luck everyone.

Did you take the SIFT?

nope, just the old AFAST... apparently I am one of the last ones to do so.

Are you a civilian? The SIFT is absolutely required now. Call usarec if you don't believe me ;)

Are you a civilian? The SIFT is absolutely required now. Call usarec if you don't believe me ;)

Yes, I am a civilian applicant, if that is the case then it is on my recruiter at this point. When everything was sent up this week, he was told, and in turn told me everything was good to go.

Yes, I am a civilian applicant, if that is the case then it is on my recruiter at this point. When everything was sent up this week, he was told, and in turn told me everything was good to go.

Yeah definitely have him call USAREC or print out the regs and show him. It would suck to be rejected for the board for such a stupid thing!

My recruiters told me the same I had to literally print off the new regs and take them to his office. Sift is a must.

The package due date for the July board is June 26th, I believe. I can take it between now an then if I have to. Thanks for the info I'll certainly tell my recruiter about the new regs.

The package due date for the July board is June 26th, I believe. I can take it between now an then if I have to. Thanks for the info I'll certainly tell my recruiter about the new regs.

My paperwork says the cutoff is 3 JUL for civilians. anyone else have the same date?