tydaddy

Roll call - BCT at Ft Sill 7/15

Word, I'll get the ball rolling and ruin my anonymous internet persona....facebook.com/wilsmatt add me and I'll get the group going (need at least one other person to start a group)

We should post something in the armyocs.com forums in case someone doesn't know about these. I haven't been there for months but Lindsey found me and told me about this site.

Big question for rucker. Was gonna see what you guys thought. I will be going to rucker alone but want to take my dog. Since I will be living there alone do you think I should leave dog with family while in flight school.

i was at ft sill from january through the end of march. if there are any specific questions about ft sill i will be glad to help out.

as far as your MOS, it will come out that you are a warrant candidate. i didnt really get treated differently.

you will get issued at BCT just about everything you need for WOCS. Dont worry about the WOCS packing list until you get down to Rucker. You will have time to get what you need.

• Like 1

Big question for rucker. Was gonna see what you guys thought. I will be going to rucker alone but want to take my dog. Since I will be living there alone do you think I should leave dog with family while in flight school.

Absolutely. I've got 3. My gf is bringing them down after wocs...but as a single Guy, you wont be allowed to live on post with a dog anyhow. I couldn't go 2+ years without my pups. 6 months if bct and wocs are going to kill me.

Absolutely. I've got 3. My gf is bringing them down after wocs...but as a single Guy, you wont be allowed to live on post with a dog anyhow. I couldn't go 2+ years without my pups. 6 months if bct and wocs are going to kill me.

I agree he backpacks with me jogs with me, but my fear is i will get stuck training. I do not know what to expect and if i will be gone for days and not be able to care for him.

I agree he backpacks with me jogs with me, but my fear is i will get stuck training. I do not know what to expect and if i will be gone for days and not be able to care for him.

There is a place in enterprise that will watch them for a reduced rate while you are in SERE or if you are on funeral detail the boarding is free.

It's called dog days

• Like 1

I'll find out when and where I'm going tomorrow.

Still awaiting to go to MEPS. Hope it's Ft Sill at well. I'll be close to home and be able to meet ya guys as well

• Like 2

They won't mind. Just tell them "consideing all the delays it took my recruiter and the Army to complete my packet, I figured a day late is actually kind of early".

Nice. Make sure you guys join our fb group.

I went to join since getting ship date and saw my family going crazy on my fb. Kind of embarrassing so might give it a couple days. lol