• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im on my way to MEPS as well

I was thinking we should start a fb group for us so that we can sort of get to know one another...seeing that were going to be spending the next 2 years together...lol.

MEPS bound

i was at ft sill from january through the end of march. if there are any specific questions about ft sill i will be glad to help out.

as far as your MOS, it will come out that you are a warrant candidate. i didnt really get treated differently.

you will get issued at BCT just about everything you need for WOCS. Dont worry about the WOCS packing list until you get down to Rucker. You will have time to get what you need.

• Like 1

Big question for rucker. Was gonna see what you guys thought. I will be going to rucker alone but want to take my dog. Since I will be living there alone do you think I should leave dog with family while in flight school.

Absolutely. I've got 3. My gf is bringing them down after wocs...but as a single Guy, you wont be allowed to live on post with a dog anyhow. I couldn't go 2+ years without my pups. 6 months if bct and wocs are going to kill me.

Absolutely. I've got 3. My gf is bringing them down after wocs...but as a single Guy, you wont be allowed to live on post with a dog anyhow. I couldn't go 2+ years without my pups. 6 months if bct and wocs are going to kill me.

I agree he backpacks with me jogs with me, but my fear is i will get stuck training. I do not know what to expect and if i will be gone for days and not be able to care for him.

I agree he backpacks with me jogs with me, but my fear is i will get stuck training. I do not know what to expect and if i will be gone for days and not be able to care for him.

There is a place in enterprise that will watch them for a reduced rate while you are in SERE or if you are on funeral detail the boarding is free.

It's called dog days

• Like 1