Roll call - BCT at Ft Sill 7/15

Though I didn't request to join the group (as I won't be at Sill on 7/15) I did send you guys friend request. Figured it can't hurt to stay in touch with all my army aviation buddies.

So when you see Kevin Wildman, that's me.

I think I added you to the group anyway, feel free to join the conversations.

• Like 1

Just sent a request. Name is Juan Mendez. I expect to meet the July board and I already did boot camp a long time ago. So I expect we will probably be getting to Rucker about the same time.

• Like 1

Where do we find out specific info? My mom asked me on Monday and I had no clue.

I have a printout with my report dates and duration for training. BCT says 7/22 and is 9 weeks 4 days. I don't know if reception is counted in the 9 weeks 4 days. My reception week is the 15th. If reception is counted in the 9 weeks 4 days, then we'll graduate on 9/20.

WOCS report date is 10/2, and training length is 7 weeks 2 days.

I have a printout with my report dates and duration for training. BCT says 7/22 and is 9 weeks 4 days. I don't know if reception is counted in the 9 weeks 4 days. My reception week is the 15th. If reception is counted in the 9 weeks 4 days, then we'll graduate on 9/20.

WOCS report date is 10/2, and training length is 7 weeks 2 days.

I think I'm looking at the same sheet you are. It says BCT start date is 20130722 with a duration of 9 weeks 4 days. I'd put my money on that meaning we are graduating September 27th. That would give us several days before WOCS on October 2nd.

• Like 1

My recruiter told me that the 9 weeks and 4 days starts from the day you get to ft sill which counts the in processing days, which would lead me to think it is the 20th which would give us about 12 days between bct and wocs. my original dates of going to ft. benning yesterday I would have had 12 days between basic and wocs so it seems like that is the norm. I think they want you to be to Rucker 10 days early to make sure you are squared away and ready for WOCS. Anyway I would put my money on the 20th.