Aug 13th WOCS 13-023 Here we go!

Less than two weeks before class 13-023 leaves for BCT I thought I would start a topic if there was any insight anyone had to share before we ship out finally! It's been a long wait for most of us and if your'e like me you are ready to go but nervous.

I am going to be at Ft. Benning May 29 for BCT if you are as well I look forward to meeting you there if not I look forward to seeing you at WOCS. Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

Hr may have went to the 6 week AF BMT, Im not sure when they went to the 8 week schedule. Me and my buddy sat down and compared them and decided that while the Army one was slightly more physically demanding that it was preferable to the AF because it was less mentally taxing.

Though with neither one of us having actually gone to both we couldn't say for sure.

• Like 1

Though with neither one of us having actually gone to both we couldn't say for sure.

I'll let you know, granted it will be comparing the 6 week version from 13 years ago and degraded memory.

• 2 months later...