Sept 2013 Civilian WOFT Board

Is it just me or does everyone else think someone got selected when there's a new message under the Sept woft board section. Lol

Exactly what I think. Oh sh*t this thread is moving fast, some people must be getting news. Oh well, now I'm just part of the problem.

• Like 1

So my recruiter is sending me and the other applicant to stay overnight in Indy and is having us report to MEPS tomorrow. I'm not sure what the recruiting station knows, but they seem confident the reports will be released soon. Odd...

Oops, sorry to trick anyone as being selection post... ;)

• Like 1

Got a call from my recruiter 20 min ago, he just wanted to pass on the stats of the board so I know how I would stack up. I was so blown away that he bothered to do this considering I'm realistically 2-3 cycles out from getting my packet it in that I didnt think to write down the numbers to pass along. All I do remember is that around the low 30's went up, and somewhere around 25-27 made it. Pretty good odds if you ask me. Good luck to everyone going up, I hope ya find out soon.

• Like 1

Got a call from my recruiter 20 min ago, he just wanted to pass on the stats of the board so I know how I would stack up. I was so blown away that he bothered to do this considering I'm realistically 2-3 cycles out from getting my packet it in that I didnt think to write down the numbers to pass along. All I do remember is that around the low 30's went up, and somewhere around 25-27 made it. Pretty good odds if you ask me. Good luck to everyone going up, I hope ya find out soon.

WHAT

I just called my recruiter based on that, he said that he is waiting for an official memorandum but it indeed sounds like the "unofficial" official list is somewhere.

He said that the last guy was told he was selected asked on that list and the "official" memorandum came a day later to the recruiting office.