Sept 2013 Civilian WOFT Board

I'm going through a rollercoaster of madness right now. It's very likely I either wasn't selected or wasn't looked at on this board regardless of the fact that my paperwork was sent to USAREC 2 months ago. Battalion says nobody from my battalion was selected, but nobody has seen the actual memo to determine if my name is on there or not or what the deal is. Recruiter is trying to get the memo, if any of you guys have seen it or can get a copy of it please let me know.

Just curious, what's the diff between no word and pending

Pending - people who have posted here and said they haven't gotten a phone call

No word - people who are AWOL right now so we don't know if they've heard anything

That's my guess at least.

Pending - people who have posted here and said they haven't gotten a phone call

No word - people who are AWOL right now so we don't know if they've heard anything

That's my guess at least.

No word - AWOL or they say they haven't heard anything

Pending - Odd activity with recruiter no official answer

• Like 1

So how have some people heard and others not?

It drives me nuts that some people have heard and some haven't! I really hope that isn't a bad omen

It honestly doesn't mean anything to not have heard yet. You simply haven't been notified either way. The same piece of paper shows selects and non-selects, so there is no disparity in time between when those that made it hear and when those that did not receive the news..... they do not just tell the selectees first and wait to tell the non-selects.

While each of you, understandably, are anxiously alternating between watching your phones, checking your emails, and checking this forum, the people that put out and receive these board results messages are not. Your recruiter, and more likely, their boss, is not likely chomping at the bit staring at their email inbox to see if the results have come through. Even if they are, the person above them may not be. The message simply filters down in many different frames of time. You will know either way soon enough, but if you do not yet know you simply do not yet know.

Congratulations to each of those that have been selected thus far, and to those that will be selected. If you happen to end up flying the best advanced airframe there is you'll see me soon enough - and I'll give you more stress than you've seen thus far :D.

I understand the excitement. It is an exciting time for many. A lot of hard work lies ahead for those selected.

• Like 2

So my recruiter is sending me and the other applicant to stay overnight in Indy and is having us report to MEPS tomorrow. I'm not sure what the recruiting station knows, but they seem confident the reports will be released soon. Odd...

Oops, sorry to trick anyone as being selection post... ;)

So did you hear anything, or are you staying in the MEPS hotel with no idea??