Sept 2013 Civilian WOFT Board

My recruiter just got a hold of the list from an entirely separate battalion and I was not on this board. It appears that battalion had been sitting on my packet and not sending it up since before the July board despite numerous attempts by myself and my recruiter to confirm that my packet had been sent up. f*cked in July and f*cked again in September. I had done absolutely everything in my power to ensure I was board ready and up at USAREC but the complete ineptitude of battalion seems overrides anything you do. I have no idea what even happened, let alone how to fix it or how not to lose my mind over the next two plus months until the next board.

That f*cking sucks man....it's like you can't win! Whats the deal with the Bn? Did they lie and say it was sent up?

They kept telling me and my recruiter that they sent up the email and that if they didn't get anything back that it was good. I tried multiple times to get them to contact the QC NCOIC at USAREC just to confirm it was good to go and they said they couldn't do it. Or at least this is what they told my recruiter who told me. I even tried finding that contact myself through several channels but wasn't able to as it's not published and not allowed to be released. My recruiter and I were basically stonewalled every time we tried to get some sort of confirmation that my packet was being looked at for September and eventually I assumed that this was just the way it goes (which it is for every other applicant) and that I would just have to let go finally and not hold their hand and just let it happen. And here I am now.

My recruiter just got a hold of the list from an entirely separate battalion and I was not on this board. It appears that battalion had been sitting on my packet and not sending it up since before the July board despite numerous attempts by myself and my recruiter to confirm that my packet had been sent up. f*cked in July and f*cked again in September. I had done absolutely everything in my power to ensure I was board ready and up at USAREC but the complete ineptitude of battalion seems overrides anything you do. I have no idea what even happened, let alone how to fix it or how not to lose my mind over the next two plus months until the next board.

Dude I can't believe it, we were in the almost exact same boat in July. I'd be livid, I don't really know what you can do other than write your state representative or something like that. I really hope it gets straightened out. I thought that if anyone was going to get selected in Sept it was going to be you for sure.

It seems that my problem was less my merit as a candidate and more just getting myself to the board to start with Cantankerously. I likely would have been picked up had I just been on the board. Out of my hands and out of my control unfortunately. Eh, it could be worse. Third times a charm right?

So I found out today that I was not selected :/ congrats to everyone who was I'm so happy for y'all.
I do have a question for anyone with a similar experience, when/if you applied for a second / third / ect. time, what was the process? What did you have to do over? What did you change about your packet to make it better? Did you change anything at all?

Will the board re-evaluate my packet automatically?

I'm very interested in anyone's response and any help will be greatly appreciated!

To anyone (hopefully no one) who is in the same boat as me, this is the up-to-date info on FQ/NS as per the Army Warrant Officer Recruiting website:

Q: What happens if I am not selected?

A: The names of all personnel considered by a board are published in our web site. If you are not selected by the first board that considers your application, your application is designated Fully Qualified - Non-Select (FQ-NS) and will be reviewed by the next board that convenes for your requested MOS. If you are not selected after a review by two boards, your application is designated Non Competitive/Non Selected (NC-NS). You will NOT receive notice of the reason for non-selection. Board members vote using the “whole person” concept and do not indicate a reason for non-selection. You should look at your entire packet to determine if it could be improved. Applicants twice non-selected for the WO Program must wait 12 months to re-apply.