Sept 2013 Civilian WOFT Board

Love that route...on sunny days ;). And I didn't necessarily fly "into" PWT--I've been at the Bummertown office since I started instructing, even though I did all my training at BFI.

Gonna try to go for a flight or two during exodus just to keep the "touch," but I am definitely looking forward to the sweet smell of jet A again. One of the things I actually miss from my fueling days.

Easy! That's my home town you're talking about.

I'll be on my way to Ft. Jackson MEPS this time tomorrow. Anyone know if they'll fly me to Ft. Benning or bus me?

Just me pulling something out of my rear-end but I was bussed from Richmond, VA to Parris Island, SC. Granted this was 15 years ago. But, I would imagine you would get bussed.

Don't you mean this time next week?

Nope! He is gonna sit out there this week just to make sure he is there on time :D I know I'd do a dry run or five if I was in that situation myself hehe. Good luck yal!!! I'm excited for ya, so I know you have to be going nuts (in a good way)!

Nope! He is gonna sit out there this week just to make sure he is there on time :D I know I'd do a dry run or five if I was in that situation myself hehe. Good luck yal!!! I'm excited for ya, so I know you have to be going nuts (in a good way)!

Honestly it feels really weird since we have Exodus during BCT. So I've been telling all my friends and fam "don't worry I'll be home for Christmas," so that may be partly why it hasn't "sunk in" all the way yet. Doesn't feel like I'm leaving "for good." Though I'm sure that'll change when it's time for the MEPS hotel.

• Like 1

Exodus during BCT sounds like the single greatest idea I've ever heard. Breaking it up to go home for Christmas just seems like it would be an epic couple of days to refresh and finish. Although I could see some saying they would rather just "get it done". I just hope everyone that leaves comes back haha.

Exodus during BCT sounds like the single greatest idea I've ever heard. Breaking it up to go home for Christmas just seems like it would be an epic couple of days to refresh and finish. Although I could see some saying they would rather just "get it done". I just hope everyone that leaves comes back haha.

Yeah I was definitely of the mind that I'd rather just get it done, but I'm sure once I get to BCT I'll very much be looking forward to a couple weeks to decompress. Going back for the second half of it though, will probably not be the most exciting thing ever.

Yeah I was definitely of the mind that I'd rather just get it done, but I'm sure once I get to BCT I'll very much be looking forward to a couple weeks to decompress. Going back for the second half of it though, will probably not be the most exciting thing ever.

Just get your butt back there and kill it like everyone on this forum knows you can! One step closer to flying Army birds!!!

My mind is just a tad frazzled this week!! Although I do need to go up to Columbia today...