Sept 2013 Civilian WOFT Board

That's the worst part about all of this.....the waiting.

I've got a countdown on my phone...but l3uller said he won't talk to me anymore if I send him another screenshot of it.

A little info from USAREC for some of our prior service folks about boot camp.

• 31 JUL 13 - ATTENTION ALL SISTER SERVICE APPLICANTS: EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY all sister service applicants for the upcoming SEPTEMBER selection board and future selection boards who have not successfully completed an Army Basic Training, Warrior Transition Course, Marine Basic Training, Air Force or Navy Special Operations Forces, or Air Force Security Police Training will be required to attend Army Basic Training prior to attendance to WOCS. Any questions, concerns, or requests for withdrawal of current packet submissions can be addressed to CW4 Sanders at 502-626-1893 or CW4 Bikowsky at 910-432-2175.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got a really good feeling about this one. Just waiting on a Bn. board. Thinking positive thoughts.

ASVAB: 79 AFQT, 124 GT
SIFT: 70
APFT: 260
College: BA from University of Virginia, 3.27 GPA

Military Experience: 14 years in Marine Corps Reserves as a CH-46E Mechanic, Crewchief and Aerial Gunner/Observer. Current rank of SSgt.
Flight Time: CH-46E, 710 hours (227 Combat Hours)
LoRs: HMM CO (Marine LtCol Aviator), Marine CWO3 (Former Crewchief), Army CW4 Aviator, Marine Major Aviator, Army LTC, USAF Col Aviator
Other: Extensive Leadership experience in combat aviation setting. Proficient in Aviation Combat Assualt support. 200+ NVG hours. Awarded Combat Aircrew Wings and Air Medal with Strike/Flight Numeral 4. 3 deployments (2 to Iraq,1 SOUTHCOM float). Held billets from Shop Chief to Squadron Assistant Maintenance Chief.

I got a really good feeling about this one. Just waiting on a Bn. board. Thinking positive thoughts.

ASVAB: 79 AFQT, 124 GT

SIFT: 70

APFT: 260

College: BA from University of Virginia, 3.27 GPA

Military Experience: 14 years in Marine Corps Reserves as a CH-46E Mechanic, Crewchief and Aerial Gunner/Observer. Current rank of SSgt.

Flight Time: CH-46E, 710 hours (227 Combat Hours)

LoRs: HMM CO (Marine LtCol Aviator), Marine CWO3 (Former Crewchief), Army CW4 Aviator, Marine Major Aviator, Army LTC, USAF Col Aviator

Other: Extensive Leadership experience in combat aviation setting. Proficient in Aviation Combat Assualt support. 200+ NVG hours. Awarded Combat Aircrew Wings and Air Medal with Strike/Flight Numeral 4. 3 deployments (2 to Iraq,1 SOUTHCOM float). Held billets from Shop Chief to Squadron Assistant Maintenance Chief.

First Look?

Yup.

Sweet! Good Luck

Have to say, even though I am still so new to this process, and no where near submitting a packet, I am a bit excited for this board. I'm sure no where near as excited as you, Lindsey, or l3uller, but still excited none the less to see the results.

Sweet! Good Luck

Have to say, even though I am still so new to this process, and no where near submitting a packet, I am a bit excited for this board. I'm sure no where near as excited as you, Lindsey, or l3uller, but still excited none the less to see the results.

27 days, 15 hours (approximately).

• Like 1

Sweet! Good Luck

Crossing fingers, toes, eyes, legs etc.

Hey, I thought as long as she didnt send it directly to you all was ok haha

Besides....you know she's dying to do it

Just sent it directly to him just for that hahaha. Would post screenshot on here but it's too much hassle.

Well, belay my last. Recruiter just notified me I'm out for September. Can't get a straight answer but it seems that there was no Battalion board in August and they ain't doing one just for me. For those in the running, good luck. I'll catch up. I'm going to try and chase this one to the ground tomorrow.

Well, belay my last. Recruiter just notified me I'm out for September. Can't get a straight answer but it seems that there was no Battalion board in August and they ain't doing one just for me. For those in the running, good luck. I'll catch up. I'm going to try and chase this one to the ground tomorrow.

You never did a bat board interview?

You never did a bat board interview?

Nope, I just finished my PFT last Friday. The Bn. board was the last thing I was waiting on. Was told that the Bn. scheduled them "as needed" and told today they wouldn't be doing one until next fiscal year (Octoberish).

Nope, I just finished my PFT last Friday. The Bn. board was the last thing I was waiting on. Was told that the Bn. scheduled them "as needed" and told today they wouldn't be doing one until next fiscal year (Octoberish).

Can you try a nearby battalion?

Really considering it. I would have to go to PA or North Carolina. Hmmmmm.

I would! Because if you wait until Oct for Bn. then something may cause you to miss Nov board, then it becomes a hassle with LoR's being too old, and other things potentially expiring.