Sept 2013 Civilian WOFT Board

I know my batt board was the 10th of June and it was sent up right after so just shy of two months now. If I get picked up this board I'm going to ask, plead, bribe the MEPS counselor to get me to the Oct 1 WOCS class. Selection, get to Rucker, and get in WOCS with zero time to be sitting around waiting like I have been for months haha

I know my batt board was the 10th of June and it was sent up right after so just shy of two months now. If I get picked up this board I'm going to ask, plead, bribe the MEPS counselor to get me to the Oct 1 WOCS class. Selection, get to Rucker, and get in WOCS with zero time to be sitting around waiting like I have been for months haha

10th of July you mean? ;)

Hello everyone, I am new here and have a real quick question. Here is my situation, I am on the the September board so I will find out if I was selected in a few days as I'm sure everyone here knows. My issue is this, my wife found out yesterday that she could be receiving a HUGE promotion but it requires us to move overseas and she won't find out for sure for a few more weeks. If I am selected and swear in and sign the contract I'm am obligated to join correct? I know that I have to swear in a few days after selection but I would 1. hate to take it and she misses this opportunity or 2. not take it and she doesn't get the promotion. Don't get me wrong I really want this and wouldn't even consider not taking a slot if selected if it were not for extenuating circumstances. Any info you guys can give would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1