Army gets new Tilt-Rotor

Then I will come right out and call those guys either frauds or liars. I've got over 1000 hours in V-22s. They have outstanding instrument capabilities. Having flown in bad weather in a helo and in a V-22, I'll take the V-22 any day.

We are adding WXR too, we have been testing that and I think we're done, TCAS too. Where are you Ospreydriver?

Seems to be we need to add to the things you don't talk about with polite company:

1) Religion

2) Politics

3) Tilt Rotor Aircraft

lol, it appears so.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea there were a lot of problems with supply back in the day, it really is all coming together now which is great. Although, it was nice to be able have a broken component and know that it wasn't coming until tomorrow lol. I know one problem we had in Iraq was the Proprotor Gearbox pin wearing out and we had to change all 24 which, of course, hurt readiness. In spite of that, we didn't have to drop missions. It's great to see the platform grow over time and also all of the cool improvements and ideas that engineers etc. come up with and implement. I will miss it when I move over to rotary from powered lift lol