2013 HeliSuccess

It was a great event. Thank you to all those who came to the FAASTEAM seminar as well. I have some updates to make to my IIMC presentation and I will post it here on the forums for those who wish to download it. It will also include the En-route Decision Point. Those that were there know I am a fan of the EDP and when I got caught with earlier than forecast weather, I used it.

Remember, land the damn helicopter.

• Like 3

Hey All,

Sorry i have not been posting much lately, someone brought that up at HeliSuccess.. i have just been too busy to keep up.. as you probably know, i have a lot to say, and will get to it asap. Especially on the topic of the VA programs..

HeliSuccess is the best kept secret in the industry.. bar none. The people that organize and present are amazing, and the folks that get it and show up are the people that will hold the top jobs in this industry... Period. If you do not agree with the above you simply do not know what you are talking about.

I can't wait till next year, it will be my 5th. I know at least nine people that got the jobs they wanted this year, some say there were almost 100 hired (or invited to interview). I know one company was looking for 30 pilots, and two more that were looking for at least 10 each. We picked out a couple for next spring as well (i hope no one scoops them up in the meantime!).

Also, since no one has said it yet, i'll bust it out here.. the most memorable words that came out of this year were "I can't come to HeliSuccess this year BECAUSE I went to HeliSuccess last year!"

just saying.

dp

Oh yeah, every single person, every one, that i have suggested that they attend, even those with thousands of hours, have thanked me profusely for pointing them in this direction. It's a no brainer people.

• Like 2