National Guard MD

I'm trying to get some contact info for pilots up in Aberdeen PG. I'm trying to get a feel for what it's like to be a mech on the various platforms and would also know how selection goes for WO's which would be my ideal end state. I am working with a recruiter in SOMD and since I didn't take the UAV enlisted pilot spot he seems somewhat reluctant to put full effort in, which I can somewhat understand. He has made calls but to no avail at this point. Thank you in advance for your help and consideration.

• Like 1

Yeah I'm definitely not picking some random BS lol.

I talked to a Cpt. Kiaunis today and he had some less than appealing info. He's said that I'm pretty much behind and missed the big "rush" as spots have dried up. He said they were taking about 9-11 a year and now they're down to 1-3 a year. I'm not too thrilled about the odds.

• 2 months later...

Well as it turns out, I just signed with the DC Guard and it's great to be back in some sort of form of the military lol. I'll be a 15T, not my first choice but there aren't many options at Belvoir