Inside the California Wildfires TFR

Ehhh...you didn't tell us you had lockers installed. Now I'm starting to get really jealous of yer 105's capabilities. I would'a though you might have laid the rubber a little more on center. But then again, where's the challenge with that?

Shots from the S/E in the desert?

-WATCH FOR THE PATTERNS, WATCH FOR THE WIRES-

• Like 1

What was your role/ that flight about & how's the progress with knocking the fire down? I've been at CHOC and another kids rehab facility since mid-June with kiddo and having to watch things out of the window, so getting more secondhand info. Kinda sucks having to be entertained with watching flights transitioning to final inbound for SNA...

What was your role/ that flight about & how's the progress with knocking the fire down? I've been at CHOC and another kids rehab facility since mid-June with kiddo and having to watch things out of the window, so getting more secondhand info. Kinda sucks having to be entertained with watching flights transitioning to final inbound for SNA...

Fire looks to be mostly contained. The rains over the last 2 days really helped. Everything south of the Tram and East of the ridge line is not longer burning or even smoking. very relieved.

Unable to comment on our role "currently". Let's call it: "Fire Recon" for now.

Sincerely hope that whatever is ailing your kids is overcome swiftly.

Water as Cahuilla Dip was dumped yesterday, and the retardant was hauled out around 11am. during Flights today I saw that all the "H" sites were vacant. I have to assume this is a good sign.

DS-

Thanks for posting the video. Really happy to see Black Thunder (or whatever she's been named) earning a living after CalSTAR. Great clip and son enjoyed it, especially as he's big into FS kinda stuff and wants to be a smokejumper (at least right now at 8).

• Like 1