Assistance Required - PM

I was wondering if any individuals with experience on batallion boards/general process of recruiting screening WOFT applicants can take some time to PM me and help me out.

I am really interested in flying for WOFT and I need to know if I should/have to make career altering decisions and take a shot at this competitive career. Right now I am in a dilemma.

These forums are great and I appreciate anyone who took the time to read this and would greatly appreciate PM from someone with this experience.

If this is inappropriate to post here, please let me know and I shall move/remove this.

Thanks again.

I don't really know what you're looking for that can't be found on the public forums. I'm finished with the battalion board and waiting on the USAREC board. I've done everything up to getting selected. If you want you can PM me some specific questions and I'll do my best to answer them....

Feel free to shoot me a PM as well, although I do who what Cantankerously said. About 99% of questions can be answered by taking time to read through these forums.

Dude, just do a packet if you get picked up awesome! If you go AD you'll be gaurenteed a full time Job between 7-8 years. At your age it's the only service which might pick you up.

You didn't specify, go you have a degree? FAA certifications? Military or aviation experience? No one is going to tell you what to do. You gotta really want to do it!