Quick question in regards to DL essays

I've completed my autobiography and essay on "My Role as a Military Officer." I have a quick question though. What class number do I put on my signature block at the end? My WOCS phase 2 class number is 14-004, and my DL is reserved for 13-001. I'm sure it's the 14-004 but just wanted to verify. Thanks

I have a question in regards to the Online blackboard work. Is it only for the E5 WLC completes, or is there online work that must be done for the guys doing the 7 week resident course.

I'm registered in ATRRS for Phase one and Phase two @ Rucker.

I've completed my autobiography and essay on "My Role as a Military Officer." I have a quick question though. What class number do I put on my signature block at the end? My WOCS phase 2 class number is 14-004, and my DL is reserved for 13-001. I'm sure it's the 14-004 but just wanted to verify. Thanks

Phase II class # FYI nothing ever happened with mine. They just put it in a folder.. Everyone gets 100's on blackboard

I have a question in regards to the Online blackboard work. Is it only for the E5 WLC completes, or is there online work that must be done for the guys doing the 7 week resident course.

I'm registered in ATRRS for Phase one and Phase two @ Rucker.

I was a 5 weeker but as far as I know there is no DL portion for a 7 week class.