Nov 2013 Civilian WOFT Board

Recruiter says I'm good for Nov so I'll go with it.

ASVAB: 89 , 118 GT

SIFT: 55

APFT: 267

College: BA of Business (Operations Management)

Flight Time: 55 Hours, fixed wing single engine PPL

LoRs: Retired Army Major (Master Aviator), Local Chief of Police, County Family Court Judge, President of a Company

Battalion Board 75/75 (Never saw my score but all three had amazing things to say)

Other: ROTC, Management experience, long list of service in my community and abroad

BUMP

ASVAB AFQT/GT: 95/126
SIFT: 62
APFT: 280
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree - University of South Carolina - Criminal Justice
FLIGHT: None
BOARD: NOV
LORS: BN Commander, Co Commander, AV - CW4, USASOC AV - CW5, Senior Warrant in the DOD by 16 years TIG - CW5

Other: AGR Staff Sergeant in Civil Affairs, Airborne, Pathfinder, Jumpmaster, Battle Staff, 5.5 years as an NCO.

Well, after getting the "yes, everything is where it needs to be" line for the past 3 weeks, I get an email from my recruiter today saying, "call me when you can".

So I call him and he proceeds to tell me that his ops guy at the battalion level is "pretty sure" that I'm going to be on this board... He said something along the lines of, "he says he's submitted everything but he hasn't gotten the clearance that everything has been approved yet, but he thinks they would have told us by now if the packet wasn't ready."

Really makes me worry I'm going to end up waiting another few months because these guys didn't get done what needed to be done. Is there any way to check whether or not a civilian packet is ready to be boarded?

Any advice?

Thanks for your replies!

That has been my struggle after missing both the July and September boards with a complete packet. But I wouldn't worry too much because that is the standard way it works for civilians. It's submitted to USAREC and if they don't hear anything back then it should be good to go. There isn't any way for civilians to get information on packet status so you just have to go with the information your recruiters give you.

I called USAREC this morning trying to see if my packet was updated. The person in the phone recognized my voice and said

I told "this guy" to tell "this guy" to tell "this guy" to tell your recruiter to tell you that it was updated. You didn't get any confirmation?

-no sir

Okay what's your last name

(Name)

Hang on my system is going a little slow. Yep your packet was updated Nov 4th with your transcript and updated APFT.