Nov 2013 Civilian WOFT Board

(502) 626-1554

You don't know me lol

"I found this number using the Google machine sir"

Um.. I got this number from SFC Google. I bet by now anyone who is in control of WOFT packages, i.e. Mr Garcia at Rucker and this guy at USAREC all know and hate VR Forums candidates haha

I may be waiting till then too. Just visited my recruiter, was supposed to go to MEPS tomorrow to take the SIFT, but they just were informed by MEPS that since I am prior enlisted they needed additional paperwork that should have been sent 2 days ago... Maybe next month I can take the SIFT.. :D

I've tried that avenue. The only one who would actually put effort towards helping me said he is waiting to get certified to administer the test.

There's only one near you in Florida? It took me a bit of work to find a college that would help and I had to drive 5 hours to take the test but it was much much better than doing it at MEPS. What city are you near?

Ive called all of the universities north of Orlando in FL that have ROTC programs. Most of the Universities around here do a combined program. Im going to see if I can do it at the Army Education center on Stewart too.

I hate to say it, but you may have better luck working with Miami MEPS. The guys down there did a heck of a job getting things scheduled for me that normally wouldnt have flown. If you want to PM me I can give you a good contact there and at one of the local recruiters that help plow through the mess.

Gotcha. Weird that you're having that much trouble, maybe people in Fl just aren't really nice haha let me know if there's anything I can help with.

Im convinced there is an intricate plot to keep me from flying. Now that Lindsey is gone, we need a new one right? Haha Im going to call my contact at Ft Stewart Ed Center and see whats up.