First Duty Assignment Questions

After three years there I wouldn't wish Bliss even on my worst enemy. It's like NTC, but with more tacos.

I spent a couple weeks at Bliss TDY a few years back and enjoyed it, although I know TDY and stationed are two different thinks. I know it can't possibly be any worse than Riley though haha

Campbell here.. Let me know if you have any questions about the area.

I'm here now, not as a pilot though. Heading to WOCS in January. I just wanted to lend a helpful hand to those who were curious about the area from a general living perspective.

how long is the commute from Linden?

Linden is the place to be. I would stay away from Hope Mills or anything on that side of Simmons.

Both are fine places to work. Linden side is 10-12 minutes with no traffic and 1 or 2 lights. Hope Mills/Raeford are an easy 45 minutes in traffic with lots of lights.

I lived in Linden, right off of Palestine. Very good neighborhood and plenty to do on that side of Simmons.

Try to stay east of Simmons, preferably northeast off of Ramsey.

15 min to Simmons from my house. Its not bad at all.

Linden is the place to be. I would stay away from Hope Mills or anything on that side of Simmons.

Both are fine places to work. Linden side is 10-12 minutes with no traffic and 1 or 2 lights. Hope Mills/Raeford are an easy 45 minutes in traffic with lots of lights.

I lived in Linden, right off of Palestine. Very good neighborhood and plenty to do on that side of Simmons.

Try to stay east of Simmons, preferably northeast off of Ramsey.

I'll probably send both of you guys PMs. We've been looking at Hope Mills because of the schools