Government Shutdown postpone WOCS?

I've been selected for WOCS and just finished my RFO packet to receive my orders. However due to the government shutdown ACS is closed here at the post I need to cut my orders. My S-1 is telling me they don't even know when they will be open again. Even once they do open how long does it usually take for them to cut your orders? My report date is November 2nd. I want to start out processing as soon as possible, mostly CIF and OCIE. If I don't get my orders in time due to the government shutdown will it just postpone my WOCS date or what? Thanks for any input or advice you can give.

From my understanding WOCS is still functioning normally. It's just the ACS center at my post is closed so I can not turn in my RFO packet in order to receive my orders, which means I can not begin turning in CIF and OCIE until closer to my report date then I would like. That's if I'm even able to get them in time.

Are you going to a 5 week or 7 week class?

If it's a 5 week class it won't be a big deal, the most you will get pushed back is 2 weeks, they start often. 7 week classes only kick off once every few months.

The shutdown is not affecting initial entry soldiers. If you are new to the army and are not trained how to do anything, the army is pumping all available money into training you how to do whatever your job is (BCT, AIT, WOCS, OCS, BOLC). If you already are trained in your MOS in the Army, they will not send you for additional training (airborne, air assault, ALC, SLC, ILE, and any other branch specific schools.) If you are trained at your current MOS and you are scheduled for a school, you will not go to the school, you will remain at your duty station and keep doing the job that you are currently doing until further notice.

HRC is not issuing any RFOs. If you did not have hard copy orders by 01 OCT, you will not PCS. The shutdown is expected to end soon. Hopefully, things can go back to normal soon.

Thanks for the replay. The civilians at my post came back to work last week so it's just a waiting game now to see when I'm getting my orders. I'm currently a Chinook Flight Engineer so I guess I'll be the test flight guy since I doubt they will throw me on any deployments. Thanks again.