Helicopter Fire Bucket Preferences

From the website it looks like a pretty nice bucket. I do like the variable gate option.

My favorite bucket is the fast bucket. It's easier to fold and unfold, has variable gate, flys better than a Bambi, and doesn't leak water like Bambi's do.

My two biggest complaints about the fast bucket are if you get the head wet it won't work. I know I know your not supposed to dunk them but it happens to the best of us. At least with the Bambi it will still work. Second thing is we've had a few issues about durability on some spots but the company has been more than willing to help.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the feed back, very much appreciated.

What would it take to get you operating with one of our buckets? we have an agent in California for aftersales support and can offer trade ins and shipping packages anywhere in the world. Also, we travel to America at least once yearly for Heli Expo and this gives us an opportunity to work with and support our international customers.

• Like 1

Thanks for the feed back, very much appreciated.

What would it take to get you operating with one of our buckets? we have an agent in California for aftersales support and can offer trade ins and shipping packages anywhere in the world. Also, we travel to America at least once yearly for Heli Expo and this gives us an opportunity to work with and support our international customers.

I'm just a lowly pilot sorry I don't make the decisions of what equipment we use.