I guess the schedule for "civilian applicants" is a mystery

I can't get any information on the upcoming schedule(userec boards) for civilian applicants. Obviously November and January....then again in May. I email CW4 Bikowsky (OIC/ team leader on userec).....he basically said civilians have different schedules (which we already knew), but did not know any information for us civilians nor did he give me a way to find out. My recruiter doesn't know either.

I was hoping that we didn't have to wait until May, and maybe for us civilians their would be a board before then. I am doing everything I can to make January. Oh man, May would suck....that's a long time.

Does anybody know anything....or steer me in the right direction to actually find out about the civilian schedule for the next 4-6 months.

http://www.usarec.army.mil/hq/warrant/WOgeninfo_boardschedule.shtml

Those dates are for the whole board (civilian and AD). Typically the civilian selection is first and is released a day or two after the beginning of the board while AD is selected afterwards. Example, civilian board for November is the 18th and we should find out around the 20th while the AD selection continues through the 22nd.

http://www.usarec.army.mil/hq/warrant/WOgeninfo_boardschedule.shtml

Those dates are for the whole board (civilian and AD). Typically the civilian selection is first and is released a day or two after the beginning of the board while AD is selected afterwards. Example, civilian board for November is the 18th and we should find out around the 20th while the AD selection continues through the 22nd.

this is the response I got....

"Pete,

Civilian WOFT applicants have a different schedule than active duty WOFT applicants.

CW4 Bikowsky"

He is the leading Officer in charge of USEREC....so I don't know what to think.

I guess ill just get everything done, turn in my packet....and find out then.

They make it up as they go....No really they do. Watch when January comes around, someone will wake up one morning and say "hmmmm....I think the 15th sounds good!"

Don't believe me? Show me some info that proves me wrong :D

They make it up as they go....No really they do. Watch when January comes around, someone will wake up one morning and say "hmmmm....I think the 15th sounds good!"

Don't believe me? Show me some info that proves me wrong :D

Proving a negative and circular logic . . . I love it.