ULA West Memphis

Hello! Can anyone that is currently attending, or has already attended the West Memphis location for ULA give me their opinion on how it went? I am looking at attending the school through CFII using my GI Bill.

Did you like the setup?

Did you get to fly often?

How was the staff?

These are just a few of the million questions that I have, so please feel free to offer any and all opinions. I will say that I have spoken with them several times, and they have been extremely pleasant and helpful.

I understand if somebody doesn't want their opinions made public, so please feel free to PM me.

• 6 months later...

Good sir i am new to the vertical refrence page but i just saw your question. If it is to late so be it, but at least you will have an idea.

ULA west memphis is a great place to be as far as the flight goes, we just moved to a hangar on memphis international. suddenly you become much better at radios in a Bravo... Currently though there is a headache brewing because of the school they affiliated with lost their VA accredidation. They are currently working on this problem and it ideally will be solved by the fall 2014 semester. Honestly if you have the time to wait I would recomend it. The instructors are like family, the owner is a fantastic lady who cares deeply about aviation and how she can help us. I promise that I am not sandbagging. I am almost done with instrument and am in no way an employee. If you have anymore questions hit me up on here, good luck wherever you go.

• 3 weeks later...

Good sir i am new to the vertical refrence page but i just saw your question. If it is to late so be it, but at least you will have an idea.

ULA west memphis is a great place to be as far as the flight goes, we just moved to a hangar on memphis international. suddenly you become much better at radios in a Bravo... Currently though there is a headache brewing because of the school they affiliated with lost their VA accredidation. They are currently working on this problem and it ideally will be solved by the fall 2014 semester. Honestly if you have the time to wait I would recomend it. The instructors are like family, the owner is a fantastic lady who cares deeply about aviation and how she can help us. I promise that I am not sandbagging. I am almost done with instrument and am in no way an employee. If you have anymore questions hit me up on here, good luck wherever you go.

Have you herd anything more about the program in West Memphis? I got an email from ULA stating that they moved into Memphis across from the airport, but it didn't say anything about a school they're affiliated with. Maybe you know more since you are in the program?

From the outside looking in with no context provided, it doesn't look good that they've lost two out of the three programs with schools.

• Like 1